We can help
- Baby Boomers and the Ederly who want to simplify and downsize their life. You might be ready to move to a retirement community.
- Empty Nesters who need help to convert their space to their new lifestyle.
- Couples who are going through divorce that need help to prioritize, divide, and move.
- Someone who has lost a husband, wife, partner or parent through death.
- Businesses that are expanding, changing and/or moving.
- Professionals who are changing careers or offices.
- Homeowners needing to “stage” their homes for maximum sales price.
- Anyone who wants to clear away clutter in their home or office.
- Those who are simply ready for a change.
We assist our clients to identify changes they want to make and then create the plan of action and timeline in which to accomplish these goals.
Putting The Plan Into Action
- Brainstorm what to keep, what to give away, what to auction/donate, and to responsibly recycle.
- Sort, organize, label, and pack. Hire and oversee professional movers.
- Careful and safe distribution of family heirlooms.
- Create a plan and produce computerized layouts for furniture.
- Organize your home or office including storage space, closets, attics, or garages.
- Oversee remodeling, repairs, or upgrades to your current or new space.
Transform your space into a lovely, simplified, organized home or office in just days.
“With sensitivity, care, and skill they provided me with individual assistance that well exceeded my desired results. In the process they nurtured my home and life, with calm and ease.”
Lynda L – Homeowner & Occupational Therapist
Over 25 years of combined experience.
Call Us for a Free Consultation